All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 Design Essentials is a superb end-to-end reference that provides users with complete info on all of the features and options available in the latest version of 3ds Max, so that users can learn how to use 3ds Max confidently in a production environment. Each chapter offers a series of lessons - which introduce the functional areas of Max and go over all associated features (with examples), and then a lab (which demonstrates a practical application of the lesson). Together, all of the lessons deliver and sound and complete approach to revealing the functions, features, and principles of 3ds Max 2010. New Bonus section on MaxScript covering techniques for automating repetitive tasks and customizing 3ds Max to make you more productive. The DVD includes: Project Scene & support files, Free models & texture maps from Turbo Squid, and a link to a trial version of Autodesk Sketchbook Pro * OFFICIAL Autodesk 3ds max REFERENCE book with authoritative content approved by Autodesk. * Reference format emphasizes core Max features (all new features of latest rev covered) * NEW Bonus section on MaxScript (programming language inherent in Max) * The DVD includes: Project Scene & support files, 4 Bonus Chapters, 4 Bonus Labs, Free models & texture maps from Turbo Squid, valued at $188 US.
- Author BiographyAutodesk's Media and Entertainment division produces award-winning software tools designed for digital media creation, management and delivery across all disciplines: from film and television visual effects, color grading and editing to animation, game development, web/interactive, and design visualization. Autodesk Media and Entertainment is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 700 illustrations
- Weight1317 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.