All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained introductory text on the behavior of learning automata focuses on how a sequential decision-maker with a finite number of choices would respond in a random environment. A must for all students of stochastic algorithms, this treatment is the work of two well-kwn scientists, one of whom provides a new Introduction. Reprint of the Prentice-Hall, Inc, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1989 edition.
- Author(s)Kumpati S. Narendra,Mandayam A. L. Narendra
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.