All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasketball is one of the fastest team sports with lots of action. Skillful handling of the ball and good teamwork makes for a great time while scoring many points. This book teaches youngsters basic techniques such as passing, catching, dribbling, smart ways to get open, and of course making baskets.A little panther accompanies the child throughout the book. He tells much about the sport of basketball, offering tips on clothing, rules and a healthy lifestyle. The book features: throws, dribbling, passing; information on fitness; how to execute basic techniques; avoid possible mistakes; and, exercises and games you can do at home.
- Author(s)Katrin Barth,Lothar Boesing
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest Age6 - 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.