All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionAre You Preparing Your Child Properly For The School and Life?
Most books on colors for kids are written in the old fashioned way of taking only about color but times are changing and so are the needs of our children. This is one of the only books written for your kid to learn t only about color but also about emotions. Now you will be able to prepare him/her emotionally for understanding various main emotions (an abstract concept) with the help of color (a concrete concept).
This Is What Big Publications Are Saying On The Subject Of Preparing Children Emotionally:
Dr. Marc Brackett said that he envisions a generation of kids who have grown up immersed in an environment of total emotional awareness, who receive new insights at the developmentally appropriate times, and in deliberately constructive ways. If you have that kind of instruction, from kindergarten then in 20 years the world will be a very different place. -Sunday Magazine.
Daniel Goleman said that Emotional intelligence (or EI) sets apart leaders t IQ. -Forbes.
Why Your Kid Needs This Book
- Disruptive explosive behavior and out-of-control emotions is a problem adults face very often in today's world because one spoke to them about emotions as a child. What if there was a way to teach your child how to deal with emotions at a very early age, imagine how this will make your life comfortable in your old age when your child will be able to empathize with you, since you taught him/her the correct emotional lessons.
- The book is structured around Twelve Emotions with their corresponding Twelve Colors in a color wheel. Each chapter has a CORE MESSAGE built around the character Momo, who needs to be painted with whatever painting medium your child is comfortable with.
- Your child will love the talks he/she will have with you, encouraged by the TIPS in this book. It will help him/her to gain greater control over his/her own feelings and actions. They love the story and pictures inside this book, and can't wait to learn few new words used in this book by asking you about it's meaning and use and you can also read it for them. The idea is for both of you to do activity together and interact. The stories inside use fairy tale storytelling technique to teach kids how to correctly deal with each emotions.
What Makes This Book Different from Other books for Kids
- This book is the first book of its kind to help our kids, grow up as Emotionally Healthy human beings, with an awareness of t just colors around them but also emotions
- The book provides a comprehensive CHEAT SHEET diagram developed by Lokesh Todi, given at the back, to help mothers and teachers test child's learning.
- The author, Rekha Todi, is a retired principal of primary school, who dedicated forty years of her life in the service of teaching kids. This rich experience puts her in a superior position to understand the needs of children and parents in today's world.
How To Use This Book
Go through each chapter one by one. At the end of this book your child will kw about all the TWELVE MAIN COLOURS and TWELVE MAIN EMOTIONS that they experience and how to deal with them.
Why You Need To Buy This Book Now
- The book will help you to feel like a proud parent, who takes care to groom t just your child's body and mind but also his/her emotion.
- You have thing to risk. So quickly scroll up, buy and enjoy this info entertainment book (that kids love) right w.
- Author BiographyRekha Todi has been in the field of education for more than 40 years. She retired as a principal of Primary School. Having a rich gamut of experience in dealing with kids made her feel the need for educating children with the help of her books. She used the Trade Mark Creative System of Circles developed by Lokesh Todi, to teach abstract concept of emotions with the physical concept of color. She primarily writes non-fiction books for kids.
- Author(s)Lokesh Todi,Rekha Todi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.