All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines successfully planned and implemented learning commons at several different academic institutions around the world. These case studies provide a methodology for effective planning, implementation and assessment. Practical information is provided on how to collaborate with campus stakeholders, estimate budgeting and staffing and determine the equipment, hardware and software needs. Also provided are memoranda of understandings (MOUs), planning checklists and assessment tools. This book reflects a unifying focus on both the evolution of learning commons to learning spaces and the collaborative aspect of co-creating learning spaces.
- Author BiographyBarbara Schader, currently Science and Mathematics Librarian at the California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California. Previously, she served as head of Collection Development at the UCLA Biomedical Library for 10 years.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBarbara Schader
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.