All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a programmer who wants to get started with data mining, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyRobert Layton has a PhD in computer science and has been an avid Python programmer for many years. He has worked closely with some of the largest companies in the world on data mining applications for real-world data and has also been published extensively in international journals and conferences. He has extensive experience in cybercrime and text-based data analytics, with a focus on behavioral modeling, authorship analysis, and automated open source intelligence. He has contributed code to a number of open source libraries, including the scikit-learn library used in this book, and was a Google Summer of Code mentor in 2014. Robert runs a data mining consultancy company called dataPipeline, providing data mining and analytics solutions to businesses in a variety of industries.
- Author(s)Robert Layton
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight593 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.