All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionExclusively written for teenagers and young adults dealing with a wide variety of learning disabilities-including ADHD and dyslexia-this accessible resource offers the tools for taking a proactive role in identifying, understanding, and overcoming the obstacles facing teens with learning disabilities. Learning Disabilities provides a clear and informative overview of the most common disabilities, appealing to teenagers with its easy-to-read format and positive tips for success.
- Author BiographyPenny Hutchins Paquette is an educational writer, former school librarian, and author of Asthma: The Ultimate Teen Guide She lives in Marblehead, Massachusetts. Cheryl Gerson Tuttle is a special education coordinator and educational writer in Special Education with broad experience at the preschool through college levels. She is the author of Medications: The Ultimate Teen Guide. She lives in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Cheryl Gerson Tuttle,Penny Hutchins Paquette
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width179 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.