All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModule 1 Part 1 Workbook - CURRICULUM FOR BEGINNERS: Second Edition Learning English with Laughter's Teen-adult series has four Modules. This Workbook is part of a series of the three books, Student Reader, Workbook and Teacher's Guide that comprise Module 1 Part 1. It is intended for English second language beginners aged 13 years and older. This Workbook has 42 pages for 20 lessons. It provides practice of all concepts taught in the Student Reader and includes a 6 page glossary of the 244 words of new vocabulary. There are spaces opposite each word for student's tes. THE STUDENTS DO THE WRITTEN WORK IN THIS WORKBOOK. Many of the exercises and activities will be incomplete if bought without the series - Student Reader, Workbook and Teacher's Guide. The availability of this series of Modules, each in two Parts, allows schools, colleges and universities to provide books for half of each Module at a time. This allows flexibility in administering the program. Throughout this Workbook the students participate in: - Writing sentence answers - Getting information from pictures and writing answers - Answering questions about a written paragraph - Gathering and recording information from a partner - Completing role-plays - Cloze exercises (using new vocabulary to complete paragraphs) - Match the meaning exercises - Completing a form through oral questions and answers - Playing word bingo These activities and exercises provide visual, auditory and kinesthetic modalities that promote learning. They are important components of Module 1 Part 1 All answers, tests and extra activities for photocopying are in the Teacher's Guide. These books have been popular for the last decade. The online version is being used in more than 70 countries of the world.
- Author BiographyDaisy Stocker B.Ed., M.Ed. taught in the British and Canadian school systems in different capacities over many years. George Stocker D.D.S. practiced Dentistry and taught in hospitals, colleges and universities. In 1990 they left their Canadian careers and traveled to Czechoslovakia to teach and assist in establishing the first private language school in the country. During the following years the Stockers developed this series of textbooks. Frequent surveys were given to the students to assess the many components of their lessons. The results of the surveys were discussed with the students and only the most helpful content was retained. This grassroots feedback obtained from our students has been positively confirmed by students and teachers in more than 70 countries around the world. Since leaving the Czech Republic the Stockers have taught in Budapest, Hong Kong and Northern India. They make their home in Victoria, Canada.
- Author(s)Dr George A Stocker,Dr George a Stocker D D S,MR Brian E Stocker M a,MS Daisy a Stocker M Ed
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.