Learning-Focused Leadership in Action: Improving Instruction in Schools and Districts by Bradley S. Portin, Michael S. Knapp, Michael A. Copland, Meredith I. Honig, Margaret L. Plecki (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $84.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an educational context where school and district performance is of increasing focus, it's essential for leaders at all levels of the educational system to focus on improving student performance. This volume zeros in on a promising set of strategies and practices for all leaders to motivate, support, and sustain learning in contemporary schools. Learning-Focused Leadership in Action explores what it means for educational leadership to be learning-focused, what this looks like in practice at both the school and district level, and how such leadership changes can be set in motion. Drawing on extensive case study research in schools and districts that are making progress on learning improvement, this volume explores how leaders at all levels of the educational system can productively seek to improve the quality of learning opportunities and student performance, matter how challenging the circumstances.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Knapp is Professor of Educational Leadership, Policy, & Organization Studies and Director of the Center for the Study of Teaching & Policy at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. Meredith I. Honig is Associate Professor of Educational Leadership, Policy, & Organization Studies, Adjunct Associate Professor of Public Affairs, and Partner at the Center of Educational Leadership at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. Margaret L. Plecki is Associate Professor of Educational Leadership, Policy, & Organization Studies and Co-Director of the Center for the Study of Teaching & Policy at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. Bradley S. Portin is Director and Professor of the Education Program at the University of Washington, Bothell, USA. Michael A. Copland is Deputy Superintendent, Bellingham Public Schools, Bellingham, WA, USA.
- Author(s)Bradley S. Portin,Margaret L. Plecki,Meredith I. Honig,Michael A. Copland,Michael S. Knapp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.