About this product
- DescriptionLearning Illustrator CS6 Illustrator CS6, vector drawing application from Adobe, is an excellent tool for computer-aided design. Thanks to its amazing and powerful features, you can create original artwork using drawings and images for it. Do t hesitate to make the 100 exercises in this book to discover the thousand and one possibilities hidden in this great program, as advocated by professionals. With this book: Meet the new applications of pattern creation tool enhanced. Discover also improved image tracing tool that w provides clean lines and perfect fit. Apply gradients on strokes to get interesting and striking results. Leverage the revamped interface with optimized panels and other new features that make it more intuitive, efficient and flexible. Enjoy improvements to some effects, such as Gaussian blur, glare and shadows, which are applied much faster w.
- Author BiographyMEDIAactive is a company that has specialized in the creation of teaching materials for more than ten years and has published more than 120 technical manuals, CD-ROMs, and online courses that have been used by schools and by individuals. MEDIAactive's courses target inexperienced computer users who utilize a variety of different software tools--users who demand and expect a quick and easy guide to learn the most widely available programs in the market. In collaboration with the publisher Marcombo, which specializes in the editing of technical books, MEDIAactive has created an educational series that embraces these ideals, designing manuals where each of the program functions are learned through easy-to-follow practical exercises, step-by-step and click-by-click instructions, with illustrations that leave no doubt about the implementation of the processes. This learning system results in a greater retention and understanding of program functions, no matter how basic or advanced.
- PublisherMarcombo, S.A.
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintMarcombo, S.A.
- Out-of-print date11/12/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.