All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Issues for Intelligent Tutoring Systems arrays the most current and exciting research in this dynamic and growing area of cognitive science. The various contributions address the design and use of instructional systems as well as the important theoretical and practical questions involved in implementing kwledge-based systems. This book offers complete and up-to-date reviews of the major research programs in computer-aided instruction and intelligent tutoring systems. Learning Issues for Intelligent Tutoring Systems is an important and useful introduction to this rapidly changing field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/06/1988
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCognitive Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlan Lesgold,Heinz Mandl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.