All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage skills, study skills, argument skills and legal kwledge are vital to every law student, professional lawyer and academic. Learning Legal Skills and Reasoning discusses the main sources of English law and explains how to work with legal texts in order to construct credible legal arguments which can be applied in coursework, exams or presentations. Learning Legal Skills and Reasoning * Discusses how to find and understand sources of both domestic and European Union Law * Develops effective disciplined study techniques, including referencing, general reading, writing and oral skills and explains how to make good use of the university print and e-library * Contains chapters on writing law essays, problem questions and examinations, and on oral skills including presentations and mediation skills Packed full of practical examples and diagrams across the range of legal skills from language and research skills to mooting and negotiation, this textbook will be invaluable to law students seeking to acquire a range of discreet legal skills in order to use them together to produce competent assessed work.
- Author BiographySharon Hanson is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Canterbury Christ Church University where she teaches Legal Method, Criminal Law and Employment Law. Her research interests lie in law and religion.
- Author(s)Sharon Hanson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note134 colour illustrations, 97 colour tables
- Weight1314 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.