Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize the power of Magento 2 to improve your e-commerce business About This Book * Strategic planning for maximizing your Magento 2 store's operations and sales. * Important guidelines and advice for optimizing your Magento 2 store. * Packed with screenshots and step-by-step instructions to leverage the hundreds of Magento 2 features. Who This Book Is For This guide is for store owners who use Magento 2 on a daily basis to operate their online stores. Proprietors will use this guide as a reference for ensuring that they are utilizing the full power of Magento 2. Developers and solution providers will find this guide a helpful tool in identifying opportunities to help their clients navigate the complexity of Magento 2. What You Will Learn * Strategies for creating multiple stores within a single Magento installation. * Use of complex product types such as bundles, downloadables and virtual products. * Configuring payments, shipping and taxes. * Accommodating multiple languages and currencies. * Installing and configuring themes. * Managing content and search engine optimization. * Creating promotions, up-sells and cross-sells. * Leveraging the customer relationship features of Magento 2. * Securing and optimizing your installation. In Detail Magento 2 has been completely re-written and re-designed to take the world's most popular open source e-commerce platform to new heights of productivity and usability. With this overhaul comes improved opportunities to leverage the world's most successful open source e-commerce platform for your online retail and wholesale business. The focus of this book is on operational aspects: those actions you, as a proprietor, can take to give your customers a more delightful shopping experience. In this guide, we delve into all aspects of managing a Magento 2 store, from product creation to marketing, customer management to search engine optimization. This book is t only a step-by-step course in setting up your Magento 2 website, it will be a handy reference as continue to improve and refine your online presence. Style and approach A step-by-step guide where it takes the reader from the planning step all the way through launching a new Magento-powered store by building on the initial sample data included in a default Magento 2 installation. Along the way, we explore using discrete action steps how to leverage the full power of Magento 2 for both simple and advanced uses. Screenshots and step-by-step instructions t only teach the new Magento store administrator, but also serve as a handy reference for the more experienced operators.
- Author BiographyBret Williams, for over 20 years, has engineered the creation of hundreds of websites, including many profitable e-commerce properties, as well as several Internet firsts. Beginning with version 1.3 of Magento CE, Bret began an odyssey of becoming one of the foremost experts on leveraging Magento to build successful online businesses. Today, as CEO of novusweb llc, Bret continues to provide e-commerce management services from his office in Austin, Texas. Bret authored the wildly popular Mastering Magento and is co-author of the Mastering Magento 2 Second Edition, both Packt Publishing titles. His company also owns MageDaily.com, a Magento news and reviews blog, and MageRevolution.com, selling Magento enhancements. Cyndi Williams has worked alongside Bret Williams-her husband of 35 years-building and managing e-commerce solutions, including their own successful online business, which they established in 2005, and later sold in 2009. As President of novusweb, llc, which is based in Austin, Texas, Cyndi focuses on managing online operations for select clients. Cyndi is an expert in operating Magento-based stores, as well as fulfillment, advertising, and social media management.
- Author(s)Bret Williams,Cyndi Williams
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.