Learning Mastercam X7 Mill 2D Step by Step by James Valentino, Joseph Goldenberg (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $132.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $152.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique text presents a thorough introduction to Mastercam X7 Mill for students with little or prior experience. It can be used in virtually any educational setting - from four-year engineering schools to community colleges and voc/tech schools to industrial training centers - and will also serve as a reliable reference for on-the-job use or as a self-study manual. The award-winning author has carefully arranged the contents in a clear and logical sequence and has used many hundreds of visuals instead of wordy explanations. The enclosed DVD contains Mastercam X7 Demo and also includes examples and exercises from the text for student practice. It emphasizes student-friendly graphical displays in place of long explanations and definitions. It includes an overview of the process of generating a word address program. It presents numerous examples that provide step-by-step instructions with graphical displays. It eliminates flipping between pages by featuring all explanations on the same page as the example. It contains exercises at the end of each chapter. It features a process plan for many machining exercises to indicate the machining operations to be performed and the tools to be used. It contains a new chapter on Machining with 2D High Speed Toolpaths. It contains new material on 2D high speed dynamic toolpaths: area mill, rest mill, core mill, contour mill. It contains a new chapter on Executing 2D Feature Based Machining(FBM) on Solid Models. It includes an in-depth presentation of how to customize Mastercam X7 for user applications in the appendix.
- Author BiographyJames Valentinoholds a doctorate in applied mechanics from the Polytechnic University of New York. He has over 25 years experience teaching technology courses and many years in industry. Currently, he is professor and chairperson of the department of Mechanical Engineering Technology & Design Drafting at Queensborough Community College (CUNY). He is a member of Sigma XI, a senior member of SME, and coauthor of Learning Mastercam X2 Mill Step-by-Step, also published by Industrial Press.Joseph Goldenbergis Associate Professor, Department of Engineering Technology, and Director of Manufacturing Processes Laboratory at Queensborough Community College, New York. Professor Goldenberg holds an Engineer Degree in Machine Tool Technology, Lvov Polytechnic institute, USSR; and an MS in Manufacturing Engineering, Brooklyn Polytechnic University. He has PhD equivalency, granted by CUNY Board of Trusties; and holds the EIT in New York State. With over 45 years of experience as a mechanical engineer and machine tool designer, Goldenberg is an expert in CNC, CAD/CAM programming, and manufacturing management. He is the founder and President of the Center for Advanced Manufacturing Studies, a company dedicated to training and advising manufacturing personnel in the latest developments of CNC and CADCAM technology.
- Author(s)James Valentino,Joseph Goldenberg
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight2077 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.