All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to strive for a competitive advantage in their industry, organisations have begun achieving invation through kwledge-driven learning models to ensure that organisational activities are efficient and effectie.
Learning Models for Invation in Organizations: Examining Roles of Kwledge Transfer and Human Resources Management provides relevant theoretical frameworks and empirical research findings to enhance kwledge management and learning competencies for organisational activities. This book offers assistance and guidance to managers and professionals of invation firms, learning organisations, and other work communities through tools, techniques, and strategic suggestions for improvement.
- Author(s)Fawzy Soliman
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.