Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will introduce Nagios to readers who are interested in monitoring their systems. All the concepts in the book are explained in a simplified manner, presented in an easy to understand language with lots of tips, tricks, and illustrations. This book is great for system administrators interested in using Nagios to monitor their systems. It will also help professionals who have already worked with earlier versions of Nagios to understand the new features of Nagios 4 and provides usable solutions to reallife problems related to Nagios administration. To effectively use this book, system administration kwledge is required. If you want to create your own plugins, kwledge of scripting languages like Perl, shell and Python is expected.
- Author BiographyWojciech Kocjan is a system administrator and programmer with 10 years of experience. His work experience includes several years of using Nagios for enterprise IT infrastructure monitoring. He also has experience in large variety of devices and servers, routers, Linux, Solaris, AIX servers and i5/OS mainframes. His programming experience includes multiple languages (such as Java, Ruby, Python, and Perl) and focuses on web applications as well as clientserver solutions.
- Author(s)Wojciech Kocjan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.