Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a friendly tutorial that uses several examples of realworld scanning and exploitation processes which will help get you on the road to becoming an expert penetration tester. Learning Nessus for Penetration Testing is ideal for security professionals and network administrators who wish to learn how to use Nessus to conduct vulnerability assessments to identify vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure quickly and efficiently.
- Author BiographyHimanshu Kumar is a very passionate security specialist with multiple years of experience as a security researcher. He has handson experience in almost all domains of Information Security specializing in Vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing. He enjoys writing scripts to exploit vulnerabilities. He is active on different security forums, such as webappsec and securityfocus where he loves responding to different security problems.
- Author(s)Himanshu Kumar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.