All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffice 2013 is the new version of the famous office suite of the same name. Among the various applications available, there are four that are for use, kwn and treated: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Word is the quintessential word processor, Excel is an application used for creating and managing spreadsheets, PowerPoint is a program that allows the creation and development of multimedia presentations, and Access is a database manager of the suite. With the improvements and new features in this version, and after making the 100 exercises in this book, you will discover the thousand and one possibilities offered by these applications as widespread among users of all levels. With this book: - Kw the logon functions of Office 2013 to take full advantage of the suite from any computer. - Meet and work with the new Office Web applications (Office Web Apps). - Learn to share online their documents created with the best applications in the suite. - Discover in one volume the main new feature in the latest version Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Author BiographyMEDIAactive is a company that has specialized in the creation of teaching materials for more than ten years and has published more than 120 technical manuals, CD-ROMs, and online courses that have been used by schools and by individuals. MEDIAactive's courses target inexperienced computer users who utilize a variety of different software tools--users who demand and expect a quick and easy guide to learn the most widely available programs in the market. In collaboration with the publisher Marcombo, which specializes in the editing of technical books, MEDIAactive has created an educational series that embraces these ideals, designing manuals where each of the program functions are learned through easy-to-follow practical exercises, step-by-step and click-by-click instructions, with illustrations that leave no doubt about the implementation of the processes. This learning system results in a greater retention and understanding of program functions, no matter how basic or advanced.
- PublisherMarcombo, S.A.
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintMarcombo, S.A.
- Out-of-print date11/12/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width197 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.