All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an easy to follow guide, full of handson and realworld examples of applications. Each of the vulnerabilities discussed in the book is accompanied with the practical approach to the vulnerability, and the underlying security issue. This book is intended for all those who are looking to get started in Android security or Android application penetration testing. You don't need to be an Android developer to learn from this book, but it is highly recommended that developers have some experience in order to learn how to create secure applications for Android.
- Author BiographyAditya Gupta is the founder and trainer of Attify, a mobile security firm, and leading mobile security expert and evangelist. Apart from being the lead developer and cocreator of Android framework for exploitation, he has done a lot of indepth research on the security of mobile devices, including Android, iOS, and Blackberry, as well as BYOD Enterprise Security. He has also discovered serious web application security flaws in websites such as Google, Facebook, PayPal, Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, Skype, and many more. In his previous work at Rediff.com, his main responsibilities were to look after web application security and lead security automation. He also developed several internal security tools for the organization to handle the security issues. In his work with XYSEC, he was committed to perform VAPT and mobile security analysis. He has also worked with various organizations and private clients in India, as well as providing them with training and services on mobile security and exploitation, Exploit Development, and advanced web application hacking. He is also a member of Null-an open security community in India, and an active member and contributor to the regular meetups and Humla sessions at the Bangalore and Mumbai Chapter. He also gives talks and trainings at various security conferences from time to time, such as BlackHat, Syscan, Toorcon, PhDays, OWASP AppSec, ClubHack, Nullcon, and ISACA. Right now he provides application auditing services and training. He can be contacted at email@example.com or @adi1391 on Twitter.
- Author(s)Aditya Gupta
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.08
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.