Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph reports the findings of four separate but related studies of the comparative learning performance of retarded and rmal children. Using intellectually retarded and rmal subjects of similar mental age, the investigators examined their performance in situations involving direct learning, retention, and transfer of learning.
- Author Biographyhnson /f George /i Orville ke /f Kathryn /i A.
- Author(s)George Orville Johnson,Kathryn A. Blake
- Date of Publication29/09/1977
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.