All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a practical, step-by-step tutorial, this book is full of engaging examples to help you learn in a practical context. This book is for game developers or anyone who wants to learn how to fully utilize the PhysX Physics Engine quickly and efficiently. You don't have to be a die-hard programmer to get started with this book. Basic kwledge of C++, 3D mathematics, and OpenGL is all you need.
- Author BiographyKrishna Kumar is a Graphics and Game Programmer. He completed his Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science in 2010. Since then, he has been working in the field of graphics, game programming, 3D interactive applications, and virtual reality. He feeds on the advancement of graphics and game technologies. In his free time he learns new things or plays FPS games such as Crysis, Far Cry, and COD. He also maintains a website at www.gfxguru.org, which is dedicated to graphics and game programming.
- Author(s)Krishna Kumar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.