Learning RStudio for R Statistical Computing by Mark van der Loo, Edwin de Jonge (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical tutorial covering how to leverage RStudio functionality to effectively perform R Development, analysis, and reporting with RStudio. The book is aimed at R developers and analysts who wish to do R statistical development while taking advantage of RStudio functionality to ease their development efforts. Familiarity with R is assumed. Those who want to get started with R development using RStudio will also find the book useful. Even if you already use R but want to create reproducible statistical analysis projects or extend R with self-written packages, this book shows how to quickly achieve this using RStudio.
- Author BiographyMark van der Loo obtained his PhD at the Institute for Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Nijmegen (The Netherlands). Since 2007 he has worked at the statistical methodology department of the Dutch official statistics office (Statistics Netherlands). His research interests include automated data cleaning methods and statistical computing. At Statistics Netherlands he is responsible for the local R center of expertise, which supports and educates users on statistical computing with R. Mark has been teaching R for several years and coauthored a number of R packages that are available via CRAN: editrules, deducorrect, rspa, and extremevalues. A list of publications can be found via http://www.markvanderloo.eu. Edwin de Jonge has worked for more than 15 years at the Dutch official statistics office (Statistics Netherlands). With a background in theoretical and computational solid state physics (MSc), he started in the statistical computing department. Currently he works in the statistical methodology department. His research interests include data visualization, data analysis, and statistical computing. He trained over 150 people in a workshop entitled Graphical Analysis with R . Edwin has coauthored several R packages that are available via CRAN: tabplot, tabplotd3, ffbase, whisker, editrules, and deducorrect.
- Author(s)Edwin de Jonge,Mark van der Loo
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/12/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.