All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a quality testing professional, or a software or web application developer looking to create automation test scripts for your web applications, with an interest in Python, then this is the perfect guide for you. Python developers who need to do Selenium testing need t learn Java, as they can directly use Selenium for testing with this book.
- Author BiographyUnmesh Gundecha has a Master's degree in Software Engineering and over 12 years of experience in software development and testing. Unmesh has architected functional test automation solutions using industry standards, in-house and custom test automation frameworks along with leading commercial and open source test automation tools. He has development experience in Microsoft technologies and Java. He is presently working as a test solution architect with a multinational company in Pune, India. His experience includes support to Ruby, Java, iOS, Android, and PHP projects as an automated tester and software developer. He authored Selenium Testing Tools Cookbook, Packt Publishing in November 2012.
- Author(s)Unmesh Gundecha
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.