All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFor both new and existing staff in HE, this book provides a handbook on learning to teach. Whilst considering the scholarship that has underpinned teaching and learning for the last half century, the book also takes into account the changing nature of the student body, HE institutions and potentially of learning itself. Features international perspectives on pedagogy.
- Author BiographySally Brown is Independent Consultant and Emeritus Professor, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK; Adjunct Professor, University of Sunshine Coast, and James Cook University, both in Australia; and Visiting Professor, University of Plymouth and Liverpool John Moores University, both in the UK. She is formerly PVC at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. She is series editor for the Palgrave Teaching and Learning series.
- Author(s)Sally Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePalgrave Teaching and Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight292 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.