CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped within a network of Canadian researchers and their community partners, this book is a collection of case studies that explore the learning that people do through community engagement. The crucial work here explores learning that is organized by the learners themselves, collectively, rather than as individuals. Reflecting the contributors' political priorities, the volume covers groups that are highly marginalized in our society and moves on to examine more mainstream citizens.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEric Shragge,Kathryn Church,Nina Bascia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.