All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses topics concerning digital game-based learning focusing on learning-by-game-building and Web 2.0. Grounded in the new theoretical perspective of enactivism, this book shows how such an approach can help students gain deep understanding of subjects such as mathematics and history, as well as undergraduate or graduate students' learning of pedagogy and also adult driver's learning of road safety rules. Written for undergraduate students in teacher education, experienced teachers, and graduate students, this book is an ideal text for courses related to techlogy integration and digital game-based learning. It is also beneficial for researchers, educators, parents, school administrators, game designers, and anyone who is interested in new ways of learning and digital games.
- Author BiographyQing Li (PhD in educational technology from University of Toronto) is a full professor in the Department of Educational Technology at Towson University and was co-director of its UTeach Program. She has published widely on educational technology and cyberbullying. Her most recent book (co-edited with Donna Cross & Peter K. Smith) is Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives.
- Author(s)Qing Li
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.