All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHalliday's theory of language development from the earlier studies of protolanguage and initial grammar, and will be of interest to researchers across a range of disciplines, including systemic functional theory, child language, developmental psychology and educational linguistics.
- Author BiographyClare Painter studied linguistics with M. A. K. Halliday and J. R. Martin at the University of Sydney. She is Senior Lecturer in the School of English at the University of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Clare Painter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.