CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionDeath & divorce, tears & trials, love & loss, passion & purpose--- How do we deal with all that life throws at us? Where can we go to find the answers? Where is God in all of this? Could it be that God is using the experiences of life to teach us day by day? That some of the answers to life actually come through life? Learning Through Life is an honest and compassionate look at life and what God can teach us through it. Insightful devotions will help you to see God's patient instruction in all aspects of your life's journey with Him.
- Author BiographyJames John Hollandsworth, M.D. is a family practice physician, husband, father, and writer living in Eastern Tennessee. He started professionally writing over 25 years ago and has a heart for helping people walk with God. His website on spirituality and living is www.lightalongthejourney.com.
- Author(s)James Hollandsworth
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date16/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.