Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis text teaches the Turkish language in 10 simple steps. It takes advantage of particularities specific to the language to use a unique incremental approach that greatly simplifies the learning of Turkish by English speakers. Exercises - and their answers - are an integral part of the instruction process, complementing the teachings of the text. Specially indicated sections provide sufficient kwledge for those who wish to primarily acquire a rudimentary speaking ability in the shortest possible time.
- Author BiographyHenri Adato was born in Istanbul, Turkey. He attended college in the United States and after completing his military service in Turkey made his residence in Connecticut. He spent part of his professional life in Information Management with a leading Turkish multinational group, traveling to Turkey and other countries of Europe using extensively his native Turkish together with English. An avid fan of Turkish poetry, Mr. Adato is currently compiling his translations of contemporary Turkish poetry into English and French.
- Author(s)Henri Adato
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.