All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe industrial model of schooling has taken its toll on victims without remorse, programming curious young minds to become helpless, dependent, and compliant. With a credible and strong voice, Rogers tackles the sacred school rituals that are rarely questioned and widely accepted as rmal. She transparently leads the reader through firmly-held and often faulty assumptions about schooling practices, while offering common sense solutions that challenge us to re-imagine how we do school in this country.
- Author BiographyEvonne Espey Rogers has served as an educator in three states: Pennsylvania, Maryland, and California. Having spent her entire life in and around schools, she cares deeply about teaching and learning. Visit her online: www.evonnerogers.net | www.facebook.com/Schools4Learning.
- Author(s)Evonne E. Rogers
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight394 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.