All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique reference is intended to help users learn SolidWorks on their own with little or no outside help. Unlike other books of its kind, it begins at a very basic level and ends at a fairly advanced level. New coverage includes Advanced Work Plane Procedures, Creating a Helix, and Importing .DWG files. It's the perfect text for anyone enrolled in Engineering and Technology programs, as well as professionals interested in learning SolidWorks. It applies to SolidWorks releases through 2010. Includes advanced topics in three new chapters: Advanced Work Plane Procedures, Introduction to Creating a Helix, and Introduction to Importing .DWG files. Provides step-by-step instructions along with numerous illustrations. Commands are shown in bold for those who would rather not read every word of instruction. Includes graphic illustration for each step for those who would rather learn visually. Contains small notes on most illustrations to further clarify instructions. Most chapters are self contained, allowing users to start from most anywhere in the book.
- Author(s)L Scott Hansen
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1066 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.