All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWith informed support, students at the K-12 and collegiate levels can overcome the obstacles of ADHD and other learning disabilities. Drawing on evidence-based techniques, this book provides school psychologists, counselors, and consultants with the best diagses and treatments to help their clients become effective students. It includes a thorough overview of LD and ADHD, as well as a set of guidelines to assist adolescents and adults. This is important reading for practitioners in education and mental health working to create learning programs.
- Author BiographySAM GOLDSTEIN, PhD, is a member of the faculty at the University of Utah; maintains a private practice at the Neurology, Learning, and Behavioral Center in Salt Lake City, Utah; and is on staff at the University Neuropsychiatric Institute. He is the Editor in Chief of the Journal of Attention Disorders. JACK A. NAGLIERI, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at George Mason University. Dr. Naglieri authored Essentials of CAS Assessment and coauthored Essentials of WNV Assessment (both published by Wiley). He is the Senior Editor of the Journal of Attention Disorders. Jointly Drs. Goldstein and Naglieri are developing six new assessment instruments and are coeditors of the Encyclopedia of Child Behavior and Development. MELISSA DeVRIES, PhD, is conducting postdoctoral study at the Neurology, Learning, and Behavior Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. In addition to this text, she has coauthored three book chapters and a peer-reviewed article.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1042 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byJack A. Naglieri,Melissa DeVries,Sam Goldstein
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.