All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLEARNING AND BEHAVIOR, 7E, International Edition is stimulating and filled with high-interest queries and examples. Based on the theme that learning is a biological mechanism that aids survival, this book embraces a scientific approach to behavior but is written in clear, engaging, and easy-to-understand language.
- Author BiographyPaul Chance received his Ph.D. in Psychology from Utah State University. He started his career as a school teacher (grades 7-9), and has been an Adjunct Instructor at the California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo and at Salisbury University (Maryland). Formerly, he was Book Review Editor of PSYCHOLOGY TODAY magazine, a senior fellow of the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies, and a member of the Association for Science in Autism Treatment advisory board.
- Author(s)Paul Chance
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight814 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementActive Learning Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.