Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLearning and Teaching Writing Online: Strategies for Success takes a fresh look at the challenge of supporting writers online, and reports on research from around the world to offer a range of learning and teaching strategies. The main themes are feedback in online environments, collaboration through online environments, and course design for online environments. This book is designed for higher education practitioners who are interested in exploring pedagogic approaches for giving feedback and supporting collaborative writing online. It will also appeal to researchers of writing development and techlogy enhanced learning.
- Author BiographyMary Deane, Ph.D. (2006), University of Warwick, is a senior lecturer in Educational Development at Oxford Brookes University in the UK. She has published widely on writing development, including Writing in the Disciplines (2011) and Academic Writing (2010). Teresa Guasch, Ph.D. (2003), Ramon Llull University, is Dean of the Department of Psychology and Education at the Open University of Catalonia (January 2014-). She has published on teacher training and learning support in writing processes in computer-supported environments. For more details: http://edon.wordpress.com/ Contributors are Dimitar Angelov, Vince Connelly, Helen Drury, Olga Dysthe, Anna Espasa, Damian Finnegan, Lisa Ganobcsik-Williams, Teresa Guasch, Asko Kauppinen, Rafael Macau-Nadal, Maria-Jesus Marco, Teresa Mauri, Pam Mort, Javier Onrubia, Joan-Antoni Pastor-Collado, Carola Strobl, Anna Warnsby, Scott Warnock, Erin Wecker, and Patricia Wilde.
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleStudies in Writing
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight463 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMary Deane,Teresa Guasch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.