All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular text for secondary teacher trainees covers all the key issues for learning and teaching in secondary schools and is a core text for all those working towards QTS. Focusing on both professional attributes and more practical teaching skills, the text provides an essential summary of educational research and includes both reflective and school-based practical tasks. Throughout, case studies make essential links between theory and practice and the text focuses on what trainees need to kw. This Fifth Edition is linked to the new Teachers' Standards. New to this edition: @! Linked to the NEW Teachers' Standards @! Makes reference to new government initiatives, updated information on SEN @! Includes tes on the new curriculum Viv Ellis is currently a University Lecturer in Educational Studies at the University of Oxford.
- Author BiographyViv Ellis is Professor of Head of Education at Brunel University in London, UK, and a Visiting Professor at Bergen University College in Norway.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byViv Ellis
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.