All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis of South Korea's development experience can present lessons for development in the 21st century. Situating the development experience of South Korea within the framework of the capability enhancing state, this volume examines the empowering institutions and policies of South Korea between 1945 and 2000.
- Author BiographyThandika Mkandawire is Chair in African Development at LSE and Olof Palme Visiting Professor, Swedish Research Council. Earlier he was Director of UNRISD; and Executive Secretary of the Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa. He has published widely on problems of policy making, adjustment and democratization. Ilcheong Yi is Research Coordinator at UNRISD. His research interests are issues related to the developmental state, social policy in developing countries and macro-level development strategies. His recent publications are mainly related to the welfare state and health policies in developing countries.
- Author(s)Ilcheong Yi,Thandika Mkandawire
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSocial Policy in a Development Context Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.