All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis title focuses on the different strategies that people use to learn languages and shows teachers how to train pupils in those strategies and adapt their teaching to derive the greatest benefit from each strategy. It mixes prose with exercises, questions and prompts for reflection.
- Author BiographyErnesto Macaro is Professor of Applied Linguistics (Second Language Acquisition) in the Department of Education at the University of Oxford, UK. He has previously been a Head of Languages in a secondary school.
- Author(s)Ernesto Macaro
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/11/2001
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.