Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDamita Haddon says, .. .this book will put a demand on the call of God in your life and will awaken every gift that lays dormant... Learning the Language of God is a strategic writing that will activate you in the prophetic ainting. Jonathan Ferguson writes Learning the Language of God as a unique resource, giving you access to teaching, devotionals, impartation, and practical application that will help you develop your relationship with the Lord and your ability to hear the voice of the Lord clearly. YOU WILL: - Learn what it means to learn the language of God and 4 things that will help in the process - Learn 5 ways to position yourself to hear God & MANY ways He can speak -Learn the biblical role of the Seer & embrace the Seer's ainting - Distinguish between true and false prophetic discernment - Learn 4 things that will help to interpret dreams that are hard to understand - Learn why witnessing is important in becoming sharp & accurate prophetically -Learn & practice 15 different exercises that will sharpen you prophetically -Receive prophetic impartation in life -Get activated by utilizing over 60 devotional prayers along with scriptural references for meditation ...AND MUCH MORE!
- Author BiographyJonathan C. Ferguson is a prophetic voice with an undeniable passion for the Church to experience the glory and fullness of the presence of Jesus. He is married to Amanda Ferguson who serves along side him in ministry with an accurate and precise prophetic utterance coupled with an undeniable grace to minister emotional healing and practical life applications to women of all of ages. In the year of 2001 at the age of 17, Jonathan embraced his call to ministry and began seven years of prophetic training based on the Christian International teachings and Bishop Bill Hammon. This season cultivated the urgency not merely for evangelism and sharing God's Word, but it also taught him the importance of learning humility and being adequately prepared for future ministry opportunities. Having completed programs at Memphis Bible Institute, Jacksonville Theological Seminary, and others, Jonathan operates in an apostolic grace, which is absolute and timely for this generation. He has lectured at Wagner Leadership Institute, which was founded by Peter C. Wagner, ministered at college campuses, and traveled extensively across the United States. His revivals, one of which lasted for 72 services in Jackson, MS, have brought people from across the country to experience the manifestation of God's presence through Jonathan's ministry. With a desire to impact and impart into a generation, Jonathan began an online training course, School of Prophets, which currently exceeds 100 national and international registered students. Through this platform, he is able to connect with, challenge, and train individuals around the world via 12 on demand web based video class sessions with interactive features. Through his ministry, which has been confirmed with countless miraculous testimonies, such as physical and emotional healings, debt cancellations, baptisms in the Holy Spirit, and even the dead being raised, many have come to know Jesus in a more meaningful way. Moreover, through the prophetic anointing on his life, there has been confirmation on God's ability to speak through him, and he has privately counseled leading figures, including professional sports players. Along with his many accomplishments, Jonathan has authored multiple books and seeks to utilize every avenue available in spreading truth. His ministry transcends denominations, cultures, and most importantly, seeks to bring individuals into an authentic encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)Jonathan Ferguson
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.