Learning to Fly: Practical Knowledge Management from Leading and Learning Organizations by Geoff Parcell, Chris Collison (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.82+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, one is, r can be, an expert in everything. In every challenge, it is easy to feel that you dona t kw eugh to keep up with the accelerating pace of change inside our organisations, let alone the world outside. Start with the assumption that somebody somewhere has already done what you are trying to do. How can you find out whom, and learn from them? Learning to Fly shows exactly how to put kwledge management theory into practice, sharing the tools used and the experience and insights gained by two leading practitioners. Completely updated for the second edition, Learning to Fly shares the authors' experiences from BP and other leading kwledge organisations.and incorporates new material on implementation and best practice, including a CD--ROM with KM tools and exercises. Chris Collison and Geoff Parcell show how new ideas and tools are making working and learning inseparable. --Peter Senge Note: CD--ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyChris Collison is a champion for knowledge sharing and an agent for change. He has presented to audiences at business schools and at conferences around the world, and is a regular contributor to specialist knowledge management publications. During his career he has advised government departments and worked with business leaders in many organizations, sharing the practical experiences he gained whilst working in BPa s knowledge management team. As Director of Change & Knowledge Management for Centrica plc, he is responsible for developing organizational capability across this international energy and essential services company. Chris is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. Geoff Parcell is a master practitioner. He has a wealth of experience gained from a diverse career in BP that has taken him from Vietnam to Brazil, and from geophysicist to facilitator. He was a core member of BPa s knowledge management team during the late 90s, creating environments for sharing excellence in operations, organizational capability and innovation. He has just returned to BP after an 18 month secondment to the UN in Geneva. There he helped create an holistic approach for sharing experiences of the response to AIDS between those involved -- communities, cities, civic society groups, NGOs, UN agencies and businesses.
- Author(s)Chris Collison,Geoff Parcell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight565 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.