All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionPrincipals must be kwledgeable about students, curriculum, teacher performance, and the community that they serve while at the same time, able to manage a myriad of daily activities. Often times, management activities predominate and take time away from leadership leaving little time for principals to engage in reflective thinking and proactive planning. Learning to Lead provides ten ideas essential to effective school leadership, which are illustrated in the individual and collective traits and qualities of the principal. This book will inspire and encourage school leaders to reflect on their work; to look beneath the surface of what they do to examine what really matters; and to fine-tune their practice to build their capacity to truly make a difference in schools. It will be of interest to anyone with an interest in the principalship.
- Author BiographyMichael Chirichello was a teacher, principal, and superintendent for 30 years. He is the chair of the Department of Educational Leadership at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey where he works with aspiring and experienced school leaders. Nancy Richmond has been a classroom teacher, reading specialist, vice principal, and principal. She is a senior educational consultant for the Center for Evidence-Based Education in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Michael Chirichello,Nancy Richmond
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/11/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.