All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis historical mograph offers a unique look at the independence movement in Tunisia, during French colonial rule, from a perspective largely neglected by scholars: the voice of the students who were major participants. The experience of Tunisia's students lends to a better comprehension of the relationship between Western education and the inception and development of a nationalist movement.
- Author BiographyJames J. Natsis is Coordinator of the International Affairs Office, West Virginia State College, Institute.
- Author(s)James J. Natsis
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.