All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow-on training exercises for loosening up, swinging, and rotation. This second volume is a modern manual of riding and movement instructions for riders with ambition, who want to ride their horses free of tension, with momentum, via the seat, and with light aids. The author continues her theme of refined gymnastic exercises for horse and rider. With the help of the large physio-ball, our proven training horse, the physical prerequisites for riding in harmony can be achieved in easy stages. The movement sequences for dressage tests at elementary and vice levels as well as all lateral movements are explained in straightforward, easy-to-follow terms.
- Author BiographyErika Prockl is a teacher in further education and a certified riding instructor who learned to ride as an adult.
- Author(s)Erika Prockl
- PublisherCadmos Equestrian
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationBrunsbek
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCadmos Equestrian
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.