All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTruth and striving for truth must taste good to you; and lies, once you are conscious of them, must taste bitter and poisous. You must t only kw that human judgments have color, but also that printer s ink wadays is mostly deadly nightshade juice. You must be able to experience this in all honesty and rectitude, and once you can do so, you will be in a state of spiritual transformation. Rudolf Steiner Listen to an audio excerpt from this book.
- What is the relationship between coming to see the secrets of the universe and one's own view of the world?
- How far must one go before finding the higher worlds on the path of natural science?
- Do cosmic forces influence all of humanity?
- What connection do plants have with the human being and the human body?
- The Development of Independent Thinking and the Ability to Think Backward
- The Uses of What Seems Boring: The Spiritual World as the Inverse of the Physical
- Developing Honesty in Thinking
- Learning to Live Correctly in the Outer WorldThis volume is a translation from German of four lectures from Rhythmen im Kosmos und im Menschenwesen: Wie kommt man zum Schauen der geistigen Welt? (GA 350).
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherAnthroposophic Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/1990
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byW. Stuber,M. Gardner
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.