About this product
- DescriptionIn this new, third edition of Learning to Slow Down and Pay Attention, the authors have made a number of changes to reflect changes in understanding of ADHD and in our approach to its treatment. For example, in response to growing research on the safety and efficacy of stimulant medication in treating ADHD, we explain more to the child about medication and how it works. Ather important change in this edition is an increase in child-centered focus. While the majority of what's written about ADHD emphasizes behaviors that bother adults, this book has increased emphasis on those aspects of ADHD that are troublesome to the children, trying to look at the world more from their point of view.
- Author(s)Ellen B. Dixon,Kathleen G. Nadeau
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Beyl
- Interest Age6-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.