Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.85+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.94+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlexible, effective and creative primary school teachers require subject kwledge, an understanding of their pupils and how they learn, a range of strategies for managing behaviour and organising environments for learning, and the ability to respond to dynamic classroom situations. This third edition of Learning to Teach in the Primary School is fully updated with reference to the new National Curriculum, and has been revised to provide even more practical advice and guidance to trainee primary teachers. Twenty-two new authors have been involved and connections are w made to Northern Irish, Welsh and Scottish policies. In addition, five new units have been included on: * making the most of your placement * play and exploration in learning * behaviour management * special educational needs * phonics. With Masters-level reflective tasks and suggestions for research-based further reading, the book provides valuable support to trainee teachers engaged in learning through school-based experience and through reading, discussion and reflections as part of a teacher education course. It provides an accessible and engaging introduction to kwledge about teaching and learning that every student teacher needs to acquire in order to gain qualified teacher status (QTS). This comprehensive textbook is essential reading for all students training to be primary school teachers, including those on undergraduate teacher training courses (BEd, BA with QTS, BSc with QTS), postgraduate teacher training courses (PGCE, SCITT) and employment-based teacher training courses (Schools Direct, Teach First), plus those studying Education Studies. This textbook is supported by a free companion website with additional resources for instructors and students and can be accessed at www.routledge.com/cw/Cremin.
- Author BiographyTeresa Cremin (previously known professionally as Grainger) is Professor of Education (Literacy) and Education Futures Research Cluster Director at The Open University, UK. James Arthur is Head of School and Professor of Education and Civic Engagement in the School of Education at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLearning to Teach in the Primary School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight1284 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byJames Arthur,Teresa Cremin
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.