All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe content and role of working have changed in significant ways as a result of new techlogies and broader social and organisational changes. Work serves a range of purposes for individuals including recognition, influence, self-expression and self-fulfilment. Learning with Colleagues relates to personal development, enabling individuals to enter into a deeper relationship with colleagues to learn from them and with them. The book will be an important stimulus to creating a workplace learning environment.
- Author BiographyERIK DE HAAN is a Senior Consultant at Ashridge Consulting at Ashridge Management School. He was previously a consultant in The Netherlands and researcher at the University of Utrecht. The Dutch edition of his book, Learning with Colleagues has been a best-seller in The Netherlands and he has also written a book on the importance of Shakespeare's, King Lear for managers.
- Author(s)Erik De Hann
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.