Learning with Nature: A How-to Guide to Inspiring Children Through Outdoor Games and Activities by Victoria Mew, Anna Richardson, Marina Robb (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning with Nature is full of fun activities and games to get your children outdoors, to explore, have fun, make things and learn about nature and help them grow up happy and healthy. Suitable for groups of children aged between 3 and 16, the graded activities help children develop: * Key practical and social skills * Awareness of their place in the world * Respect for the natural world all while enjoying the great outdoors. Written by experienced Forest School practitioners, using tried and tested games and activities, it provides comprehensive information for enriching childrens' learning through nature. The games and activities are clearly categorized, with step-by-step instructions, age guide, a list of resources needed, and invisible learning points. This book is a unique must-have resource for families, schools, youth groups and anyone working with children.
- Author BiographyMarina is founder and Managing Director of Circle of Life Rediscovery CIC, a leading outdoor learning organisation. A qualified teacher who has specialised in environmental education, Marina's approach brings together best practice from environmental education, Forest School, eco-psychology, and indigenous wisdom. She draws upon many years of working with young people of all ages and backgrounds to create unique and fun learning experiences. Victoria Mew has followed her love of nature and curiosity in indigenous cultures since she was 12 years old She trained with Wilderness Awareness School, WA, USA, before gaining a BscHons in Human Sciences at UCL. She has since founded 'Cultivating Curiosity', an organization that works with people of all ages outdoors facilitating deep nature connection. She is also a qualified forest school practitioner. Anna Richardson is teacher of foraging workshops, and works with children of all ages. Over the last 20 years, Anna's interest in plants and traditional skills has developed through training, teaching and practising bush craft. Passionate about new and indigenous ways to educate, Anna co-creates local community projects that enable people to share and learn together to reconnect with nature.
- Author(s)Anna Richardson,Marina Robb,Victoria Mew
- PublisherGreen Books
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.