All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelen Hawthorne investigates how rms impact on negotiations in international organisations.
- Author BiographyHelen Hawthorne is Visiting Lecturer at City University London, UK, where she completed her PhD in 2011. She has an MA in International Relations from the University of Kent and a degree in Business Studies from Robert Gordon's Institute of Technology (now the Robert Gordon University), both in the UK.
- Author(s)Helen Hawthorne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.