All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to make lovely leather projects with a professional finish. This exciting new book features fabulous handcrafted items for your wardrobe and your home. Most of the projects are suitable for those new to leatherwork, and those who have some experience of the craft will be inspired by the exclusive designs. Projects include: Log and kindling basket, storage baskets, key fobs, pencil cases, writing set, booklets, necklace, scarf belts, tote bag, purse and wallet, and more.
- Author BiographyProjects previously published in Making magazine.
- Author(s)GMC Editors
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.