All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe timeless world of Maine s best-loved sporting artist, Tom Hennessey, comes effortlessly to life in his latest collection, Leave Some For Seed. With words and pen-and-ink illustration, Hennessey renders the charm, beauty, and attraction of the outdoorsman s life with utmost grace, while recounting tales from his own hunting and fishing adventures. A book that will enthrall sportsmen (and dog owners) of all ages, and those for generations to come.
- Author BiographyTom Hennessey is one of Maine s best-loved sporting artists and outdoor writers. He is the author of two previous books, Feathers n Fins and Handy to Home, and his illustrations have appeared in numerous publications, including Field & Stream, Bangor Daily News, and Harris Publications of New York Sporting Magazines. His paintings have been shown at Crossroads of Sport in New York, and are included in many of the finest private and corporate collections of sporting art. Hennessey grew up beside the Penobscot river with game-abundant fields and woodlands at his back door. His lifelong love of hunting and fishing would launch his career, and as his reputation grew, he was invited to hunting and fishing grounds throughout the United States and beyond. When not painting, he usually can be found in a canoe or a duck blind or behind a bird dog, where in addition to fish and game he gathers inspiration for paintings. He lives in Maine with his wife.
- Author(s)Tom Hennessey
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width260 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Hennessey
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.